Permaculture magazine - practical solutions for self-reliance
This leading environmental magazine gets to the heart of permaculture and sustainable living internationally. It features practical thought provoking articles on organic gardening, sustainable agriculture, agroforestry, climate change, peak oil, eco-villages, alternative technology, eco-architecture, personal and community development and much more. Packed with informative articles, reader's solutions, DIY designs, news, book, tool and product reviews, letters, classifieds and details of a wide range of related courses. Published quarterly. A4. 88pp.
A subscription includes not just the printed issues but digital access as well, offering you:
* FREE access to over 20 years of back issues, searchable by interest
* Download issues for offline reading
* Bookmark your own favourite pages
* Share to social media networks
* Apple access via Permaculture App via iTunes
* PC & Android access via Exactly
When your institution subscribes to the print edition of Permaculture magazine you receive the print issue, access to the Exact Editions website and the Permaculture app (with a single email address and password). We offer 1 Year and 2 Year Institutional Subscriptions.
One Year (4 issues): UK £29.90, EU £44.00, International £48.00
Two Years (8 issues): UK £55.90, EU £76.00, International £88.00
Any questions regarding paper institutional subscriptions please contact: email@example.com
Digital Institutional Subscription
Prices start at £150.00 and depend on the size of the subscribing institution:
- IP authentication - no requirement to login with username and password.
- Fully searchable access to every issue of Permaculture.
- Remote, EZ Proxy access is supported for use off campus.
- Shibboleth authentication for UK higher education enabled.
- Access online and via iOS and Android apps for students using mobile devices.
- An administrator account for the librarian, including detailed usage statistics.